- Dates: Open 22nd Oct 2019 and close 20th April 2020
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- There is a limit of 2 contributed submissions per first author.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Please avoid complex mathematical formulas. For the symbols ≤ or ≥, type instead <= or >=.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included.
- Abstracts may not have more than 3500 characters including spaces.
- If you encounter any problems during the submission process or you do not receive any confirmation by email please contact the Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to make any corrections to an already submitted abstract or if you wish to submit other abstracts, you should use your personal access codes. Corrections to abstracts can only be made until the deadline: April 20th, 2020.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via email by June 2020.
- Abstract example
- Abstract guide
Show right of information
- Responsible for the data: ISTS 2020
- Purpose of the data: to send abstract.
- Legitimation: consent of the interested party.
- Addressees: ISTS 2020 and data processors.
- Rights: At any time you can limit, rectify, recover and delete your information.